- What services are included in my hospital bill estimate?
- What services are excluded from my hospital bill estimate?
- How often is the pricing estimate data refreshed?
- What if the service I need is not listed on this website?
- When I call for a pricing estimate, what information do I need to have available?
- What is expected of patients in terms of payment?
“Pricing Transparency” is the term used to describe initiatives in the healthcare industry to provide meaningful pricing information to consumers. The healthcare industry is often complex and difficult for consumers to navigate. Price transparency is a means of providing consumers price information on common services. Our hospital is committed to presenting pricing information on its website.
What services are included in my hospital bill estimate?
If you are viewing estimates provided on this website, the pricing includes any and all services handled by the staff of the hospital.
What services are excluded from my hospital bill estimate?
Your personal physician or other physicians providing you with services related to your hospital stay or visit will bill you separately. 这可以包括与专家相关的费用, 麻醉医师, 病理学家, 放射科医生和急诊室医生.
Independent laboratory and radiology services will also bill you separately for reading and interpreting EKG’s, x射线, 还有实验室工作.
How often is the pricing estimate data refreshed?
We plan to refresh the data used on our website at least annually.
What if the service I need is not listed on this website?
请在830给我们打电话.672.7581. We will be happy to try to provide you with a price estimate.
When I call for a pricing estimate, what information do I need to have available?
在你打电话之前, it is a good idea to contact your physician’s office to get the best description possible of the services that you need. 然后, 如果你有保险, contact your insurance company and make sure that the services required are “covered services” under your specific plan. If they are not “covered”, then you would be considered “uninsured” for these services.
当你打电话给我们, please try to have the following information at hand so that we can provide you with our best estimate of your financial responsibility:
- Description of services needed – we will need to know as much information as possible about the specific services needed as described by your physician.
- Type of services needed – we need to know if you will be admitted to the hospital as an inpatient overnight, or if you are expected to be treated on an outpatient basis.
- 医师/专科医师名称-示例, 如果你正在做手术, 我们想知道外科医生的名字.
- Your insurance card – please have your card available so that, 如果需要, we can get the following information from you: name of insurance company, 策略类型(e.g. HMO, PPO, POS, 赔偿), 保单持有人姓名, 组名和号码, 保单号码, 保险公司电话.
- Policy holder’s personal information – it is possible that the insurance company will want us to verify the Social Security Number and date of birth of the person who is named as the primary insurance policy holder.
不幸的是,没有. We will do our best to provide you with a pricing range based on our hospital’s historical pricing for comparable services. Price quotes are not guaranteed since the services used to compute the quote can vary from services you receive due to treatment decisions, 不可预见的并发症, additional tests or services ordered by your physician, and variation in the clinical needs of each patient.
What is expected of patients in terms of payment?
Similar to your visits to your physician’s office, we expect payment at time of service. 如果你有保险或其他保险, 我们希望你方支付共同付款, coinsurance and/or deductible upon arrival at the hospital. 在你的保险公司付钱给我们之后, we will send you information about any amount you may still owe.
如果你没有保险, we expect payment at time of service (or will work with you to arrange monthly payments) for the estimated price of your services. If, 在收到你的服务之后, 任何额外的付款都是到期的, we will send you information about any amount you may still owe. If you receive emergency care and cannot pay for your services, 在你的合作下, our financial counselors will evaluate whether you qualify for Medicaid or our Patient Financial Assistance Program.
We accept major credit cards, checks, money orders and cash.
If you are insured, a claim will be sent to your insurance company. After they receive the claim, the insurance company may contact you for additional information. Please respond to your insurance company’s questions as quickly as possible so their payment is not delayed. It usually takes 30-45 days for your insurance company to pay your claim. 在他们付钱给我们之后, we will provide you with information about any amount you may owe that you did not already pay upon arrival at our facility. Please keep in mind that your policy is a binder between you and your insurance company. If you did not follow your insurance plan’s terms, they may not pay for all or part of your care.
Gonzales Healthcare System makes no guarantees regarding the accuracy of the pricing information provided herein. The pricing information provided by this website is strictly an estimate of prices, and Gonzales Healthcare System cannot guarantee the accuracy of any estimates. 所有的估计都不包括, 除此之外, 任何不可预见的并发症, 其他测试或程序, 以及与医院无关的费用, any of which may increase the ultimate cost of the services provided. Gonzales Healthcare System shall not be liable for any inaccuracies.